Things To Do At Lake Las Vegas
Explore all of the top things to do in Lake Las Vegas when you stay at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Try your hand at stand up paddle boarding or aim for the green on the only private Jack Nicklaus course in Nevada. Whatever your passion, you’re sure to stay active at our resort.
If you’re looking for more things to do at Lake Las Vegas, plunge into our large, inviting pool overlooking the lake. Cool off on hot summer days, get some color on the inviting pool deck furniture, or lounge with friends and enjoy signature cocktails from our Sandsabar, our poolside restaurant.
Pools are currently open everyday from 8:00am until 6:00pm.
Relaxing at our resort is easy, no matter the season. Sink into the inviting pillow top mattress of our signature Westin Heavenly bed, or experience the sights and sounds of Morocco as a trained masseuse works on every sore muscle in your body.
Recreation: On Land
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers you a great variety of on-site and off-site recreation activities that you and your family can enjoy during your stay.
- Volleyball, playground, hiking/biking trails
- Running/walking path and putting green
- Westin WORKOUT® Gym, Activity Pool, sports court
- Spa Moulay
- The Golf Club at Southshore
- Reflection Bay Golf Club
- Yoga at Reflection Bay Beach Club
- Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
- To view a full list of other area attractions click here >
Yoga at Reflection Bay Beach Club is open to our guests for a $20 fee. We can provide our guests with a yoga mat in exchange with a deposit. Classes are on Thursday mornings from 8am until 9:15am and will be taught by Maria C. Bartrum of Wisdom Flow Yoga.
Recreation: On the Water
The Westin Lake Las Vegas offers convenient access to the best Nevada boating, swimming and kayaking. White Sand Beach borders Lake Las Vegas so guests can easily enjoy endless water sports right near our hotel. Preview the Nevada lake adventures that await you during your stay:
- Whether you are an experienced paddle sports enthusiast, or just curious about how much fun you can have on the water, you’ve come to the right place. If you are looking for a way to relax in a beautiful environment, come down and see us. We have SUPs, pedal boats, recreational canoes and kayaks available to rent. We also offer professional training for Olympic-style Sprint kayaking as well as lakeside Crossfit and SUP Yoga. Please visit our website for more info, then join us on the water! For reservations, special requests and group discounts, call or text: 702-818-0808″
- Lake Las Vegas Marina: Whether you’re interested in renting a private yacht for a wedding, or riding in a paddle boat, Lake Las Vegas Marina has you covered!
- Kayaks and boats available for rent (electric boats only).
- Gondola Adventures: See Lake Las Vegas like you never have before – and enjoy an intimate meal for two – with Gondola Adventures. Couples craving exclusive access to Lake Las Vegas, as well as a touch of Venice, will find no better choice.
We’re well known for our incredible programming throughout the summer, and this year we’ve got more than ever. Kicking off on Memorial Day weekend and running through Labor Day weekend.
- Family Fun Zone: Join in some friendly competition in our new outdoor Family Fun Zone on the patio at Rick’s Café. You can play Ping Pong, giant chess, oversized checkers, and bean bag toss while enjoying your favorite refreshments before or after breakfast, lunch or dinner in Rick’s Café.
- Thirsty Thursdays: The magnificent Lotus Court overlooking beautiful Lake Las Vegas is the setting for Thirsty Thursday’s themed tastings with select wine and spirits. Every Thursday from 6:00 pm until 9:00pm.
- Dive-In Movies: Dive right in- the water’s great and the evening’s warm! Bring your favorite “floatie”, lay back and dangle your feet in the cool clear water of our spectacular pool while watching your favorite family movie classics on the big screen. Movies begin at 8:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Live Music: Poolside DJ on Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm – 6pm, Mariachi-style music at Taqueria Azul on Saturdays from 6pm – 9pm, and Duncan Faure of Bay City Rollers fame in Arabesque Lounge on Saturdays from 6pm – 10pm.