Things To Do At Lake Las Vegas
Explore all of the top things to do in Lake Las Vegas when you stay at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Try your hand at stand up paddle boarding or aim for the green on the only private Jack Nicklaus course in Nevada. Whatever your passion, you’re sure to stay active at our resort.
If you’re looking for more things to do at Lake Las Vegas, plunge into our large, inviting pool overlooking the lake. Cool off on hot summer days, get some color on the inviting pool deck furniture, or lounge with friends and enjoy signature cocktails from our Sandsabar, our poolside restaurant.
Pools are currently open everyday from 8:00am until 6:00pm.
Please note: our upper pool will be closed from 4/20-4/24. Thank you for your understanding.
Relaxing at our resort is easy, no matter the season. Sink into the inviting pillow top mattress of our signature Westin Heavenly bed, or experience the sights and sounds of Morocco as a trained masseuse works on every sore muscle in your body.
Recreation: On Land
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers you a great variety of on-site and off-site recreation activities that you and your family can enjoy during your stay.
- Volleyball, playground, hiking/biking trails
- Running/walking path and putting green
- Westin WORKOUT® Gym, Activity Pool, sports court
- Spa Moulay
- The Golf Club at Southshore
- Reflection Bay Golf Club
- Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
- To view a full list of Area Attractions Click Here >
Recreation: On the Water
The Westin Lake Las Vegas offers convenient access to the best Nevada boating, swimming and kayaking. White Sand Beach borders Lake Las Vegas so guests can easily enjoy endless water sports right near our hotel. Preview the Nevada lake adventures that await you during your stay:
- Kayaks, stand-up paddle boarding, and boats available for rent (electric boats only).
- Lake Las Vegas Marina: Whether you’re interested in renting a private yacht for a wedding, or riding in a paddle boat, Lake Las Vegas Marina has you covered.
- Gondola Adventures: See Lake Las Vegas like you never have before – and enjoy an intimate meal for two – with Gondola Adventures. Couples craving exclusive access to Lake Las Vegas, as well as a touch of Venice, will find no better choice.