Things To Do At Lake Las Vegas
Explore all of the top things to do in Lake Las Vegas when you stay at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Try your hand at stand up paddleboard, find your center in guided yoga classes, or aim for the green on the only private Jack Nicklaus course in Nevada. Whatever your passion, you’re sure to stay active at our resort.
If you’re looking for more things to do at Lake Las Vegas, plunge into our large, inviting pool overlooking the lake. Cool off on hot summer days, get some color on the inviting pool deck furniture, or lounge with friends and enjoy signature cocktails from our pool bar.
Relaxing at our resort is easy, no matter the season. Sink into the inviting pillow top mattress of our signature Westin Heavenly bed, or experience the sights and sounds of Morocco as a trained masseuse works on every sore muscle in your body.
Recreation: On Land
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers you a great variety of on-site and off-site recreation activities that you and your family can enjoy during your stay.
- Volleyball, playground, hiking/biking trails, bike rentals
- Running/walking path and putting green
- Yoga, Westin WORKOUT® Gym, Activity Pool, sports court
- Spa Moulay
- Outdoor to the Core also rents mountain bikes, elitigo bikes, scooter bikes
- The Golf Club at Southshore
- Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
- To view a full list of Area Attractions Click Here >
Recreation: On the Water
The Westin Lake Las Vegas offers convenient access to the best Nevada boating, swimming and kayaking. White Sand Beach borders Lake Las Vegas so guests can easily enjoy endless water sports right near our hotel. Preview the Nevada lake adventures that await you during your stay:
- Kayaks, stand-up paddle boarding, and boats available for rent on the on-site lake (electric boats only).
- Outdoor to the Core has opened a BOARD SHOP located next to the front desk at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa and is offering rentals, lessons, yoga classes and core camp with regular morning or evening paddle classes to ensure a healthier lifestyle. Boards, Paddles and accessories are available as well as board storage so you do not have to travel with your new board.
Also Enjoy SUP-inspired fitness, the hottest trend for fitness today, and an amazing fitness program all inspired by the sport of stand up paddleboarding and our founder Kathy Holesapple. We are excited to share what we have discovered about fitness and the great outdoors. It’s natural and it’s fun!
Contact us at 702.567.6000. Learn more about our fitness classes and board rentals at www.suplv.com.
- Lake Las Vegas Marina: Whether you’re interested in renting a private yacht for a wedding, or riding in a paddle boat, Lake Las Vegas Marina has you covered.
- Gondola Adventures: See Lake Las Vegas like you never have before – and enjoy an intimate meal for two – with Gondola Adventures. Couples craving exclusive access to Lake Las Vegas, as well as a touch of Venice, will find no better choice.